Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 5; Two Meals in One Day!


After a looong night with insomnia baby, we were all worn out and in the mood for a good breakfast. I diced 1 link of Richard's hot smoked sausage (pack of 3; rest is in the fridge for beans next week) and stir fried it with onions and peppers. I added 1/2 a bag of frozen southern-style hash browns to that. With a side of grits, it was a filling breakfast!




I tossed all the ingredients for Chicken Taco Stew into the Crock Pot so we have a no-fuss dinner rolling. I have tortilla chips in the pantry that will be great with it. It's so easy too! I REALLY love my Pampered Chef Can Opener. It was worth every penny! And it has a great warranty, which is great since we seem to constantly break our can openers.

Eliminated:
1/3 pack smoked sausage, 1/2 pack frozen potatoes, grits, 1/4 bag frozen chicken tenders, 1 can black beans, 1 can pinto beans, 1 can rotel, 1 packet taco seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment